In this Monopoly game inspired by the Netflix Original Series, Stranger Things, Will Byers has gone missing. Players choose an 80s-inspired token or one "ripped from the Upside Down" to move around the board trying to find him. Pretend to search the town of Hawkins and buy, sell, and trade locations and vehicles from the show. The game includes Walkie-Talkie and Blinking Lights cards, replacing Community Chest and Chance cards, while Forts and Hideouts replace houses and hotels. Who will win the game and avoid getting trapped in the "Upside Down?"
The Hasbro Gaming, Parker Brothers, and Monopoly names and logos, the distinctive design of the gameboard, the four corner squares, the Mr. Monopoly name and character, as well as each of the distinctive elements of the board and playing pieces are trademarks of Hasbro for its property trading game and game equipment.
- Monopoly game with a Stranger Things theme
- Features 80s-inspired tokens and tokens "ripped from the Upside Down"
- Walkie-Talkie and Blinking Lights cards as Community Chest and Chance cards
- Features forts and hideouts instead of houses and hotels
- Includes gameboard, 8 tokens, 28 Title Deed cards, 16 Walkie-Talkie cards, 16 Blinking Lights cards, 32 Forts, 12 Hideouts, 2 dice, money pack, and game guide. Ages 14 and up. For 2 to 8 players.